วันเสาร์ที่ 25 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2557

My bad /good impression on the end of 2013 year and the New year 2014




       What did you do in New Year 2014? New Year Day was a special day for people. Markets and shops were crowded with people Everyone went shopping for buying tasty things and presents. I decorated my house with decoration and New Year tree. There were many activities to do with my family in the house.

        On the end of 2013, I didn't go outside with my family. On the other hand, we would like to stay at home and make a little party with our meals. We cooked and made many tasty things until the time of countdown. When the clock struck 12 0' clock midnight. Everyone raised their cup and each other Happy New Year. The next day was New Year Day, we traveled at Pattaya Beach. It was so crowded plenty of the foreigners and other families. We went to swim together and had meals beside the beach. After that, we took some photos together. I really like this festival with happiness.

        This festival made me relax and happy with my family that happens once a year!!! I think that I will do everything better in my life and for my family. So, I had no my bad impression in this festival in 2014.

3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I think your task is interested and It make me know about activities of The New Years's Day.

    ตอบลบ
  2. In my opinion, this is good party for you in New Year Day. Your task is interesting and I enjoy when I read your task and writing grammar is very good

    ตอบลบ