วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 20 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2557

Valentine's day

Valentine's day


           What do you think about Valentine's Day?  I think there are a lot  of people who do not understand the meaning of it. It was not  created such marketing that day, but it is opposite. People saw a  good opportunity to make money. I think as long as you do something because you feel like doing it, it's not an obligation. 

          On Valentine's Day, I'm dating a guy for 2 years and 3 months. I didn't get anything from him in this day, and he didn't take me out. I'm not saying I wanted an expensive thing, I just mean I would be happy with one kiss and a "Happy valentine's day". On the other hand, we stayed home instead, and we did the same we do everyday. And, I had to wish him happy valentine's day first.He said he was planning to give me a big teddy bear but didn't find one that he liked for me (I don't know). I Just feel sad and this seems stupid and materialist thing, but I wish it was that he would remember me on Valentine's Day like he sure did with his ex in the past. Furthermore, he cooked a dinner for me. I like his meals  because it was delicious, and he made me very surprised!!!! This was the romantic thing for me, and I really impressed him.

           Finally, I think  Valentine's Day is a nice holiday.  It's not all about  Buying someone You Cherish Gifts and fancy Dinners outdoor, but it is a great Day to remember that showing a love one, whether be a mother, father, boyfriend, girlfriend,. friend, whoever, that You care and appreciate them. 
I think, in general, we have what to ignore the department stores are screaming at us and as expressing simply just take Valentine's Day to someone and care about how much you love them. In general, we take a lot of things for granted including love. All these things can make us happy in this day!!! ^ ___ ^.



3 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Your story is very interesting for me. Your love is very cute.

    ตอบลบ
  2. I like your text.It is easy to understand.It make me know about the history of Valentine's Day.I like your activities in Valentine's Day.You and couple are so cute :D

    ตอบลบ
  3. Wow!! this is perfect day for you, I think you feel good in Valentine's Day. Your task is good and you using tense and using word good.

    ตอบลบ